Thinking about making a change? Why not explore opportunities with us?
Benchmark Contracting, Inc. dba Cobblestone Construction, a leading Las Vegas and Southern Nevada commercial construction company, offers its employees a professional, supportive, moral and ethical environment, with the tools, training and support to help you succeed and prosper, while enabling you to gain valuable experience to help you further grow professionally.
Daily business hours are Monday – Friday, from 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM.
Regular, full-time employees are eligible for health coverage on the first of the month following 60 days of employment, with the Company paying a portion of the employee’s coverage. Health coverage for dependents is also available at the employee’s cost. Dental insurance is also available on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. We also offer paid vacation, personal/sick days and Holiday pay to employees after a period of full-time employment.
Benchmark Contracting, Inc. dba Cobblestone Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cobblestone Construction is a General Contracting company with more than 20 years of experience building state, federal and private projects. With a reputation for honesty, integrity and safety at the highest standards, we are searching for a Construction Manager who brings those same ideals to every work day. Required skills:
• Self-starter with tact, judgment and a highly-developed sense of responsibility.
• Extremely adept at estimating under tight timelines with most of the work being municipal, state and federal projects.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with construction contracts, estimating, drawings, federal, state, county and city regulations.
• Must have extensive experience creating bid proposals, reading blueprints, understanding specifications, creating budgets, and writing scopes.
• Must be proficient with Excel, P3/6 software, and MS Office.
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Scheduling and Expedition experience a plus.
• ProCore experience a plus.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Client service oriented.
• Must be able to work well under pressure, particularly when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays.
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Minimum Experience Requirement:
Must have a minimum of 10 years of commercial and governmental estimating experience with a strong background with public works and federal projects, tenant improvements, and design/build projects.
Or, please FAX your Resume to us at the number below:
FAX (702) 648-2001
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your interest.